Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sweet little boys!

I met a good friend of mine the other day to take some pics of her two little cuties! The youngest sat perfectly still and posed like a champ... the older one was faster than lightning! It was so much fun and I questioned whether I had gotten any pics of both boys smiling, but alas! I think there is one. :) Angie- hope one of these was worth it for ya! Thanks for letting me practice on your precious little boys! (P.S. I don't mean for there to be more of Brady, but he just sat there with those big blue eyes calling to me while you chased Luke...:)


This next one just looked so "Baby GQ" to me- too cute!
and lastly, my ABSOLUTE, hands-down favorite!
Thanks everyone for the feedback on my last posts- I love hearing from everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Great job Katie! Looking good! How's it going with Kelly? You must share your wisdom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the Baby GQ pic, I love the comp and the boys are posed just right...but the image being slightly tilted is driving my eyes crazy. Make that thing level!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love the one where they are both looking at the ground together, while sitting on the log. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there. Nice work. I have come to your site via Jodi's blog. I am also interested in photography, although I am just starting out and I am not as good as you. I would really like to know where the places you are shooting at are. Good luck on your journey, you are off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie,
    These are all great! I agree with you, the last is my favorite. What cute kids too.
    LLH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo! Great work on the boys! It can't be too hard to photograph them, they are naturaly cute!!!! My fav is the one where both of them are sitting on the log and picking at the ground...true boys and way to go capturing the moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie-

    You are getting better everyday! These pics are precious... Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics, great scenery, cute kids! Awesome job, Katie! -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete