Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Loooooong Overdue!

These are some of my favorite gals. Seriously. Each with a unique personality, both fun-loving, funny, and great mommies! (Both have a set of twins. Enough said.) They have an awesome blog that will keep you laughing- check it out!


Without further intro, here they are!

Maryellen and Catherine- yall are beautiful! Hope you love these!
Also- Just a little reminder to everyone! If you want family pictures taken for Christmas cards, the time to book is now! My schedule is already filling up. It's already mid-October!
Remember it takes 2 weeks to see your proofs, and another week to fill any orders you place. If you factor in when you want to actually send your cards out....yikes!
Give me a call at 832-647-1323 to schedule. If I don't answer, please leave me a message. You can also e-mail me at KatieLittlesEmail@gmail.com to schedule or to get my new price list.
Hope to hear from everyone soon!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment