Thursday, October 22, 2009

ahhh.....amor!

Leslie and Chris, take 2.

I asked Leslie if I could do another photo session of her and Chris in locations of my choosing.

She happily agreed, as did Chris (*ahem* after I fake cried. I can be very convincing when i need to. And, Chris is just a nice guy.) :)

I've been dying to go to some of these places for a while now, and had the old beat up VW in my sights as a location for their engagement pics from the beginning. and guess what?

I LOVE it! Hope yall do too!

Here's a sneak peek!
Leslie- good clothing color choice, my friend. Hot!
See? the VW is AWESOME. (Leslie- do you feel guilty for the judgemental look you gave me when i told you we were taking pictures here??? huh?? do ya?) :)
Til next time...
-Katie
P.S. Be checking back later today or tomorrow for special Holiday pricing for family pictures!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE #2!! They all look great though! And Leslie, beautiful as usual, hair great, wardrobe great! I give everyone an A+...And Chris too:)
    LLH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the location!!! Did the dog come along with the VW? Great pics, once again. great job! And the purple was such a nice color for her to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, Katie! And Leslie looks AMAZING. Nicely done, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Kate! You really are getting better with each sitting, and of course the models good looks don't hurt. Keep up the good work! dad

    ReplyDelete