Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More newborn...

I went back for more of this newborn in hopes of catching him asleep....no such luck! (although mom said he fell asleep right after I left. Of course!) Here are some more of baby K:

I'm starting to play with different actions for photoshop (and trying to NOT go overboard with them...) Let me know what yall think!
I love taking pictures of newborns...look at those big eyes and beautiful skin!
I'm starting to think about different locations for mini-sessions for the fall- I know it seems a little early to be thinking about Christmas cards, but if you count in editing time and shipping time for the actual cards- it's coming fast! E-mail me to set up time to get those family pictures taken! I'm starting to research different Christmas card styles and am excited about the possibilities!
-Katie



4 comments:

  1. the second one with his tongue out is precious! what a cutie! good pictures :)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job! you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Loving #4. I think you should do a natural colored one that really shows how blue his eyes are.
    LLH

    ReplyDelete