Sunday, August 30, 2009

B-Ball turns one!

Okay, so I'm a little overdue with this post. I've been a little busy.

I had the opportunity to shoot this little cuties first birthday party a couple of weeks ago! It was alot of fun and made me feel good that mom was able to enjoy all of the festivities instead of worrying about taking pictures of him! (Great idea, other moms out there...don't you think? Pay someone else to take pictures while you enjoy the party? Hint, hint.)

Here is little "B-ball" (babys nickname) having fun:






4 comments:

  1. Love, love love them! Can't wait to see my birthday book too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable boy! i love the pictures of him chowing down on that cake, too cute! that was a great idea to have you come and take pictures at the party.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. whats a birthday book? I want one...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh my friend, wait and see. It is awesome. And yes, you do want one.

    ReplyDelete