Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Introducing: Miss Kodee!

Everyone remember the skinny pregnant gal I posted maternity pics a few weeks ago of? I wasn't kidding. She was full term. Here's her sweet little pumpkin to prove it!This is sweet little Kodee LaJoyce Lentz, weighing in at 6 lbs 3oz and 19 inches long. She is just beautiful. Take a good look at this baby- you'll be seeing alot more of her!These next ones are my favorites- I could NOT believe I got them. Perfection. (I mean her...not, me!)I miss these days.... lots of sleep, cuddling and kisses that they can't fight off.


Nikki- hope you enjoy! I have a few more than what I'm posting that will be on your cd, but I want to do a family shoot in August with Dane and all the kiddos and get some more. okay? (and Aunt Margaret, you can cease your harrassment! :)

2 comments:

  1. Katie,
    Thanks for taking the pictures of our most beautiful baby!!! You can really capture a moment! Keep up the good work, lots of people out here at NASA are asking questions.
    AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Katie, she is beautiful! Can't wait to see more pics. Check out Emily's blog at bellachicphotography.blogspot.com I guess you could say she is following in your footsteps. Thanks, Susan Cox

    ReplyDelete